Mixed Media Crafting by Kaz Brown

Tuesday 5 March 2013

March Tag

This is my effort for the Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2013- March.
I don't have most of the stuff Tim uses so just had to do my best!
 


I used the movers and shakers loveheart instead of the bunny, and I hand cut the grass at the bottom. Painting the flowers with distress paint is something I will do again, love the look it gives- it really does look like enamel or something.
Don't have the tattered banner die (yet) so just used a cardstock phrase at the top instead.
This was made into a card for my Aunty's birthday so was put to good use!
 
Kaz :)


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, did you really hand cut the grass! Looks like the real thing. Love your fabulous flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I like the way you cut the grass. It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag - great idea to use the heart instead. Great flowers too!!

    ReplyDelete