Mixed Media Crafting by Kaz Brown

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2013

These are my January and February tags for the Tim Holtz tags of 2013. The challenge for me was that I didn't have most of the stuff to make these using the same techniques as Tim does, especially with the February one! Make do and mend it was then....and these are my efforts!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's great to be blogging again, been a while so I'm looking forward to catching up and seeing what everyone's been up to!!
Kaz :)
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. They both look fantastic. Great to see you blogging again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kaz I'm stalking you!! They are fab Kaz! Love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both these tags but the top one is my absolute favorite. I love cogs and gears!!!

    ReplyDelete